Beyond Social Media Show, Episode 122
Co-hosts B.L. Ochman & David Erickson discussed ineffective German grocery store ads; a product demonstration video showing how to pick Master Locks; the backlash over Amazon’s Man In The High Castle subway ads; a Jingle Butts jingle; Adobe’s slow Flash death; the Zuckerberg’s thankless philanthropy; Google fortune telling; Microsoft’s PowerApps; Giving Tuesday; short branded films from JetBlue, Johnnie Walker and American Girl; a Japanese Condom Head Challenge; plus great new apps and important stats and a lot of stuff in between.
Worst Digital Cases
- Christmas Ad From German Supermarket
- Master Of Locks
- Nazi Symbols On New York City Subways Promote Amazon Series
- Jingle Butts
Best Digital Cases
- Adobe Is Finally Officially Killing Off Flash…Mostly
- Priscilla & Mark Zuckerberg Welcome Baby Girl Max & Launch Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Google Fortune Telling: What Does Your Future Look Like?
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Giving Tuesday Online Giving Up 52% & Social Media Plays A Huge Role
- JetBlue, Johnnie Walker & American Girl Creating Short Films
- Japanese Condom Head Challenge
Shiny New Stuff
- BL’s Video interview: Why Facebook Apps & Quizzes Are A Privacy Nightmare
- BL Quoted: Will Your Business Get Lost in the Digital Divide?
- David’s blog post: 10 Lessons From 10 Years Of Blogging
Beyond Social Media Show is now on iTunes & Stitcher!
We’d be wildly appreciative if you would give us a review:
The Daily Numbers
BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS
- David Erickson on Google Plus
- e-Strategy Content Marketing Blog
- e-Strategy Trends
- Success @ Creative PR
- eStrategy YouTube – Marketing Videos
- BL Ochman on Google Plus
- Maximum-Plus.com – Online Event Production & Coaching for Google+ Success
- What’s Next Blog
- Whats Next Blog on YouTube