Beyond Social Media Show, Episode 80
Co-hosts B.L. Ochman & David Erickson discussed the boneheaded Tweet posted by the Seattle Seahawks on the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday; the interviews with the President by three YouTube stars; Facebook’s dubious video views; the NHL’s partnership with GoPro; Dove’s curly-haired girls commercial; Amazon Originals pilot season; plus great new apps and important stats and a lot of stuff in between.
Worst Digital Cases
- BL’s Rent-a-Kvetch experience yield’s customer service rewards
- Is Facebook Inflating Video Views?
- Seattle Seahawks’ Ill-Advised MLK Jr. Day Tweet
Best Digital Cases
- President Obama Interviewed by YouTube Stars
- Dove’s Curly-Haired Girls Commercial
- NHL Teams With GoPro
- Tom Brady’s Deflategate Press Conference
- Amazon Original Pilots Are Out
- Exploding Kittens Kickstarter
- The Dogs Rock, But The Swimming, Surfboarding Cat Will Blow Your Mind
- Existential Philosophy of Kierkegaard, Sartre, Camus Explained with 8-Bit Video Games
Shiny New Stuff
- Samsung Gear VR Headset
- Invisible Boyfriend
- Insanely Large List of SEO Tools & Other Useful Resources
- Hillary Nutcracker & Bill Clinton Corkscrew Set
Video Marketing & Social Media
Two blog posts David put together prior to being featured on a panel discussing video and social media marketing.
- 12 Facts Showing Video Marketing Is In Your Future
- 19 Examples Of Effective Video Marketing
- Panel Discussion of Video Marketing Experts
Beyond Social Media Show is now on iTunes & Stitcher!
*We’d be wildly appreciative if you would please review our podcast:
The Daily Numbers
BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS