Beyond Social Media Show, Episode 78
Co-hosts B.L. Ochman & David Erickson discussed Play-Doh Dil-Doh (uh oh!); the absolutely must-read updated Cluetrain Manifesto; McDonald’s lame new ad campaign; the WTF?! of Brands Saying Bae; an adorable marmot who’s now a YouTube star; plus great new apps and important stats and so much more.
Worst Digital Cases
- PlayDoh Dil-Doh (uh oh!)
- Tasteless #CharlieHebdo post by French fashion brand
- Madonna’s Rebel Heart Social Media Storm
- NFL NoMore Ads pay lip service to ending domestic violence
- McDonald’s Archenemies Ads Rip Off Ways to Die campaigns
Best Digital Cases
- Must-Read new clues from Cluetrain Manifesto authors
- Did a wayward marmot make the best non-profit video ever?
- Girl Scout Cookies go digital and gluten-free
- Allstate unleashes New Year’s Day Mayhem Storm and Sale
- WarbyParker’s DIY annual report rocks (and includes bacon)
Shiny New Stuff
- Noisli background sounds and colors fuel creativity
- Riveted PlugIn enhances Google Analytics
- Cicret Bracelet turns your arm into a touchscreen
- Twitter Adding Native Video Uploads
Beyond Social Media Show is now on iTunes & Stitcher!
*We’ll be wildly appreciative if you would please review and subscribe to our podcasts:*
The Daily Numbers
BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS