Wheel Of Time Billboards
Episode 367 - November 20, 2021
- Twitter GoodBots
- Amazon's Anamorphic Billboards
- Atlantic's Newsletters
- Nicole Wallace's Interview Master Class
- Apple Self-Repair
- WWF Animation
- Spotify Adds Video Podcasts
- TikTok's Meh Safety Center
- The Long Tradition Of Disinformation
- Rating Media Bias
- Childlessness Is In
Twitter Launches Good Bots Experiment
Amazon's Wheel Of Time Anamorphic Billboard
This month, The Atlantic launched a new suite of nine newsletters from what editor in chief Jeffrey Goldberg described as “some of America’s most thoughtful, provocative, and urgent writers.”
Interview A Politician Master Class
MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace hosts a master class on how to conduct a series interview with her questions for Chris Christie’s book tour.
Apple parts, tools, and manuals — starting with iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 — available to individual consumers.
WWF's Amazing Animation
Spotify Gets Video Podcasts
Soon, Spotify users will see a lot more video podcasts on the platform as we open up access for creators to begin publishing video podcasts to Spotify.
TikTok's Alleged Safety Center
TikTok did a global research study to learn how teens view TikTok challenges that have resulted in harm and even death. Basically, not much will change.
- TikTok updates Safety Center resources following research on harmful challenges
Big Oil: Disinforming Since 1962
Since the 1960s, fossil fuel firms have run ads touting climate denial messages – many of which they’d now like us to forget.
Shiny New Stuff
- Google Meet is rolling out new immersive backgrounds on the web, with “subtle animation” and different versions for different weather (sunny, rainy, snowy). Three new backgrounds will be available to everyone, with five additional immersive backgrounds and color filters available to Google Workspace and G Suite customers (excluding Google Workspace Individual customers).
- Shield App - Deeper tracking of LinkedIn analytics for your personal LinkedIn profile. Measure content and profile performance in one dashboard. $6 a month and up For you, your team, or your agency and clients. Content metrics, real-times stats, audience demographics and more, all on one dashboard.
- Google Lens - Search Google with your phone’s camera. I pointed it at my plant and it immediately identified my Spathaphyllium and gave me information about it. I first heard of this several years ago, but it’s now available on iPhone and Android.
- Episode 188: Google Lens AI for Phones