Super Bowl LXI Commercials
Episode 371 - February 13, 2022
- True Love At The Train Stop
- Apple's realityOS
- Super Bowl LXI Ads
- Gamifying Digital Literacy
- Literally Crappy Marketing
- A Spotify/Joe Rogan Case Study
- The Fall Of Forbes
- Trust Barometer
Bart Guy & Bart Girl
In an example of great marketing, in advance of Valentine’s Day, Bay Area Rapid Transit published the story of two people who met on an empty train platform and ended up marrying.
The long-rumored Apple headset could have a new OS.
YouTube Super Bowl Ad Blitz
How To Diseminate Fake News
Researchers at Cambridge University have developed a video game which teaches people how to spread misinformation about Covid-19.
Literally Crappy Marketing
Spotify Controversy: Digital Reputation Signals
What reputational signals do online behavior send aglorithms?
- Episode 370: #DeleteSpotify Trends
- An Open Letter to Spotify
- Neil Young Demands Spotify Remove His Music Over ‘False Information About Vaccines’
- Neil Young’s Streaming Numbers Soared for a Week After Spotify Pullout, but Have His Fans Migrated for Good?
- India Arie Shares Video Of Joe Rogan Repeatedly Using The N-Word, Now He's Aplogizing
- Web traffic to Spotify's cancellation page spikes as company remains mired in Joe Rogan controversy
- About 19% of Spotify Users Say They’ve Canceled or Plan to Cancel Over Joe Rogan Controversy, Poll Finds. But Will That Exodus Really Happen?