Spotify & Facebook Clone Clubhouse
Episode 354 - June 26, 2021
- From Twitter To The Silver Screen
- Spotify & Facebook Launch Live Audio
- Google's Breaking Stories Warning
- Clever List Building Tactic
- Digitally Resurrecting Journalists
- Scaring Phone Spammers
- Ticketed Twitter
- LEGO Typewriter
- Hyundai Acquires Boston Dynamics
- Apple Destroys Open Rates
- Friend & Family Word Of Mouth
Zola - First Movie from Twitter Thread
Zola, the new movie that started as a viral Twitter thread in 2015, is now a movie and a book. It is the story of how a trip to Florida spiraled into sex trafficking, crime and horror. The marketing of it is fascinating.
Spotify Launches Greenroom; Facebook, Live Audio Rooms & Podcasts
Clubhouse just keeps getting cloned.
- Spotify’s Clubhouse competitor Greenroom launches today
- Get to Know Some of the Features in Our Live Interactive Audio Offering, Greenroom
- Episode 258: Spotify Acquires Anchor
- Spotify Greenroom Creator Fund
- Facebook officially launches Live Audio Rooms and podcasts in the US
- What Are Facebook Stars?
New Google Search Warning
Google has started testing a feature that notifies users when they’re searching for something that’s a rapidly evolving topic and results may not be reliable.
Murdered Journalists Resurrected
In Cannes, The work for charity Propuesta Cívica used deep fake technology to resurrect reporters killed during investigations.
How To Scare Phone Spammers
Thank you for calling the CIA.
Ticketed Twitter Spaces
Twitter has opened up applications for two recently-unveiled monetization tools: Super Follows and Ticketed Spaces.
Hyundai’s Weird Robotics Video
Hyundai completed its acquisition of Boston Dynamics, giving the carmaker an 80% stake in the robotics firm. It released a truly weird video to celebrate the acquisition.
Apple Plans To Kill Your Open Rate
Increasing privacy is good for users, but it also helps the iPhone maker fend off rivals.