Episode 346 - April 17, 2021
- Google Earth Timelapse
- Steak-Umm Strikes Again
- Reddit Audio
- Broadway Returns
- LinkedIn Creators & Secret Endorsements
- NFT Kidney Fundraising
- All About NFTs
- Google My Business Post Conversions
- Self-Cleaning Underwear
- Data Analytics Drain
- Zero-Click Data
Google Earth Timelapse
Steak-Umm Strikes Again
Broadway Is Coming Back
Creativity is our heart and soul. This is the first live performance in a year. “For us to be whole, it has to come back.”
Broadway is coming back, baby!— City of New York (@nycgov) April 14, 2021
Thank you @Lin_Manuel for helping us start spreading the news that our Times Square vaccination site will serve the theater, film, and TV industries. We're bringing our arts and culture back strong in NYC. pic.twitter.com/V6ftoqOKxU
LinkedIn Creator Mode
A new video Cover Story gives members a lively way to introduce themselves.
Reddit Coming After Clubhouse?
Baby Boomer Influencers
NFT for Kidney Transplant
Trevor DeHaas is auctioning his 2017 tweet of the “dinner” he received at Fyre Fest as an NFT, hoping to raise $80K for his kidney transplant.
How To Use Google Posts
While Google Posts aren’t a ranking factor, they can still be an incredibly effective resource for increasing local business conversions — when used correctly.
All About Non-Fungible Tokens
Your Privacy Reading List
iOS 14.5 includes privacy changes that will require apps to ask for user permission before tracking data and activity.
- Pivoting to privacy-first: Why this is an adapt-or-die moment
- It’s nothing personal: preparing for a privacy-first world
- Say Goodbye to Cookies
- How e-commerce might function on a cookie-less web
- How the Google's Upcoming Privacy Settings Will Affect Digital Marketing
- Google starts trialing its FLoC cookie alternative in Chrome
- Joining the FLoC? Be Ready for the Future of Cookie-less Identity
- 4 Tips for Building Your First-Party Data Sets With PPC
- As privacy changes loom, Amazon stands to reap the greatest reward
- Reinventing Analytics for the Data Privacy Era
Officer Clarence the Capitol Comfort Dog
Fun facts about Officer Clarence, the Capitol comfort dog, via his handler:— Andrew Solender (@AndrewSolender) April 14, 2021
- The nation’s first police comfort dog
- He’s been on the Jim Gaffigan show and played a Ford F-150 in a commercial
- He responded to Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing & Las Vegas
- Biden kissed his shoulder pic.twitter.com/HzKE5eic3w
Shiny New Stuff
The Great Dictator Speech
One of the greatest movie speeches of all time - about why we must not give up our hearts to hate.
The Basics Of Preparing For Core Web Vitals
Google has stated that page experience ranking signals, based on Core Web Vitals, will be applied globally on all browsers on mobile devices.