Mathfluencers & Knitfluencers
Episode 379 - June 12, 2022
- Mathfluences & Knitfluencers
- Educational Video SEO
- Slack Says Say My Name
- QR Code Commercial
- Gun Marketing
- Doorbell Ads
- Facebook Phishing
- Ridiculing White Guys
- CTR By Search Rankings
Educational Video SEO
These rich results show in English in all regions for academic learning content on desktop and mobile.
QR Code Commercial
Slack Name Pronounciation Feature
Now there’s no excuse for mispronouncing names! You can state your name in an audio clip or add a phonetic pronunciation. You also can include the phonetic pronunciation in your profile.
In the wake of three mass shootings in short succession in the U.S., Campaign US investigated whether ad tech firms are, inadvertently or not, helping to monetize the arms industry. They are.
Kinectico's Doorbell Commercial Will Drive Your Pets Crazy
Facebook's Phishing Scandal
Idiot White Guy Stereotype In Training Videos
Heineken Bottle Opener Shuts Down All Work Apps
Heineken developed a functional gadget that closes work applications when cracking a beer, part of a new push to address growing work-life imbalance under the pandemic.
Shiny New Stuff
- Snaplink - lets you generate custom link preview images for your web pages.
- New, Easier Way To Find Files In Google Drive for Google Workspace Customers
- 5 ways YouTube Shorts can help superpower your channel
- LinkedIn announces Business Manager - LinkedIn's new centralized platform should make managing multiple assets easier for large enterprises and agencies.
- LinkedIn's new centralized platform should make managing multiple assets easier for large enterprises and agencies.