Episode 366 - November 13, 2021
- Twitter Blue
- Iceland Mocks Mark Zuckerberg's Meta
- TikTok's Creative Exchange
- Voice SEO
- Email Engagements
- Recruitment Content Marketing
- Arby's Vodka
- Apple's Ad Arbitrage
- Instagram Poaches TikTokers
- Wild Westcasts
- State Of Email Marketing
A new marketing campaign for Icelandic tourism takes aim at Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, mocking his recent video announcement of his company’s name change to Meta.
TikTok Creative Exchange
TikTok’s adding another option to facilitate more brand/creator partnerships with the launch of a new ‘Creative Exchange’ platform which will enable brands to pitch a campaign brief, which creators can then respond to and arrange sponsored content deals.
No More Voice SEO?
Email Engagement & Apple's Mail Privacy Program
Arby's French Fried Vodka
Arby’s is releasing two flavored vodkas, with flavor profiles inspired by its original curly fries and newer crinkle-cut fries.
Apple's Advertising Arbitrage
Apple is secretly buying Google ads for high-value apps to collect potentially millions of dollars in subscription revenue.
Instagram Poaching TikTokers
Instagram is upping how much it pays creators to post on Reels, the app’s answer to TikTok, with some users possibly being paid up to $10,000 for a single post!
- The Sign Guy - Dude with sign stands on NYC street corners with signs that say what we’ve been thinking.
Shiny New Stuff
- LiderCon 2021 - This two-day virtual conference featured local and national speakers and attendees from a cross-sector of backgrounds. Two prominent national figures – Dolores Huerta and Omar Jimenez – kicked off the morning sessions of the conference.