David Erickson is a veteran marketing strategist with 18 years experience in advertising, public relations and online marketing. David is VP of Online Marketing at Karwoski & Courage, a Minneapolis PR firm.
His expertise has benefited such brands as Ingersoll Rand, WCCO TV, Mall of America, Punch Pizza, No Name Steaks, OptumHealth Performance, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, LifeScience Alley, New York Times best-selling author MaryJanice Davidson and race car legend Mario Andretti.
David is sought-after by news media as an expert source and has spoken, served as a panelist or presented to such groups as the Minnesota Newspaper Association, the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits, the University of Minnesota, the National Scholastic Press Association, and Social Media Breakfast.
David’s career highlights include:
- Co-founded the most popular website covering Minnesota politics.
- Published the website that sold the first political campaign banner ad.
- Co-hosted a talk radio show.
- Named a Top Ten Twin Cities Social Media Titan.
- Voted Top 20 Minnesota Social Media Innovator by peers.
- Won a IABC Bronze Quill award.
- Won a PRSA Classics for Creative Tactics award.
- Taught racing legend Mario Andretti how to tweet.
- e-Strategy Blog
- e-Strategy Trends
- eStrategy YouTube Channel
- eStrategy on Facebook
- eStrategy on Google+