Beyond Social Media Show co-host B.L. Ochman discussed why you need to learn GooglePlus in a Hangout on Air interview by Donna Papacosta, writer, speaker, podcaster, communications and social media consultant, content marketer and curator.
The main reason? Google+ is not just another social network. It’s Google.
You can watch the video of the interview here.
In this conversation, among other things, B.L. outlined the great work in G+ of some big brands, and also offered this advice:
- Be sure your Google+ profile is complete
- Use a great headshot; be sure yours is the correct size and orientation
- Remember Google+ is a very image-friendly place; use photos and other visuals to your advantage
- Take advantage of Google+ Communities
- Be sure to try out Google Hangouts, which offer rich features to enhance your online communications
- Keep in mind that Google has changed its search algorithms so that engagement matters!
- Google+ is Google after all, and tightly integrated with Google Search.
- Think about working with a Google+ guide to help you navigate the ins and outs.
Contact B.L. for more information about GooglePlus coaching for associations and agencies: BL aT whatsnextonline.com