50 Shades Of Marketing
Beyond Social Media Show, Episode 83
Co-hosts B.L. Ochman & David Erickson discussed the many marketers who are culturejacking the 50 Shades of Grey movie release; Jon Stewart’s exit from The Daily Show; the best and the worst of the Taylor Swift marketing machine; Google shutting down Helpouts; Facebook’s Legacy pages; plus great new apps and important stats and a lot of stuff in between.
Worst Digital Cases
- How Not To Use Social Media
- Google Shutting Down Helpouts
- Jon Stewart Leaving The Daily Show
- Taylor Swift Threatens Ex-Guitar Teacher With Lawsuit
Best Digital Cases
- Marketing Lessons From Taylor Swift’s Playbook
- The 50 Shades Of Grey Stimulus
- President Obama’s BuzzFeed Video PSA For Healthcare.gov
- Google Testing Hangous On Air As Virtual Genius Bar
- Facebook Offers Profile For When You Die
Shiny New Stuff
- WordMark.it – Let’s you view the same word or phrase displayed with every font on your system all at once (via @JustRobyn)
- Twitter Curator – Twitter’s Storify competitor, for media organizations by invite only.
- Monosnap App – Takes screenshots, let you annotate, blur sensitive areas, and share screenshots with Monosnap for Win/Mac
- Latergram App – Schedule Instagram posts.
- Mobile Roadie – Mobile app platform to create, customize and manage mobile apps.
- 5 Strategies for Using SlideShare In Your Marketing – David is quoted in this article along with several other marketing professionals.
Beyond Social Media Show is on iTunes & Stitcher!
We’d be wildly appreciative if you would give us a review:
The Daily Numbers
BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS
- David Erickson on Google Plus
- e-Strategy Content Marketing Blog
- e-Strategy Trends
- Success @ Creative PR
- eStrategy YouTube – Marketing Videos
- BL Ochman on Google Plus
- Maximum-Plus.com – Online Event Production & Coaching for Google+ Success
- What’s Next Blog
- Whats Next Blog on YouTube
Audio Version Of This Episode
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Comment